With VAcorp and Safelite, fixing your cracked or chipped windshield is easier than ever.
Having a cracked or chipped windshield not only impairs your vision while driving, but can become more costly to fix as it grows when weather changes. Getting it repaired may seem like a time-consuming task, but VAcorp account with Safelite makes it quick and painless because they come to you.
To better serve our VAcorp members, a direct billing account has been set up with Safelite Auto Glass. Any time a member’s windshield is damaged and can be repaired, VAcorp will directly pay Safelite 100% of the repair cost.
When the windshield must be replaced, Safelite will require payment at time of service. Members can submit Safelite invoices to VAcorp for review and reimbursement.
Have a window chip or crack? Follow these three steps and keep the damage from getting worse.
- Report the claim to VAcorp through www.vacorp.org
- Call Safelite at (800) 800-2727 and choose “Commercial lines”
- Provide the VAcorp Account number: 450003
Benefits to you
This account gives VAcorp members many benefits which include:
- Having your windshield fixed when and where it is convenient for you because their mobile service comes to you
- Never having to deal with an invoice because VAcorp is billed directly
- Getting quick and professional service from an established, nationwide business