We partner with other leading specialty insurers to provide coverage for all your unique needs.
Every public entity is different and has unique needs, activities, conditions, liabilities, and assets that need protection. It’s vital that, if your entity has any exposures requiring specialty insurance, you have coverage for the unexpected.
Beyond the vast breadth of coverage provided by VAcorp, we partner with dozens of other specialty insurers to provide coverage, such as:
- National Flood Insurance Program – Flood coverage for properties located in 100-year flood plain or coastal plain
- Excess Flood – Flood coverage in excess of National Flood Insurance Program limit
- Storage Tank Liability – Satisfies state requirements for underground or above ground tanks
- Performance Bonds – License and Permit Bonds for construction projects to guarantee compliance, and Fiduciary Bonds for security when managing the property of others
- Liquor Liability – Liability coverage for entities selling alcoholic beverages
- Catastrophic Accident – Additional coverage, limits, and benefits for unique risks
- Event Insurance – Covers loss of revenue or commitment of expenses due to cancellation for adverse weather conditions
- Medical Malpractice – Liability coverage for healthcare providers and professionals licensed to practice medicine
- Airport Liability – Liability associated with the operation of an airport and its aircraft
- Marina Liability – Liability associated with operation of a marina and its watercraft
- Difference in Conditions (DIC) – Broadens coverage for perils such as flood & earthquake